Monday, October 27, 2008

Unica Christmas Market

The biggest Christmas Market in South Africa started today in Pretoria. It is the 21st year that the market is held and it just gets bigger every year. There are 250 exhibitors and it is the ideal place to do early holliday shopping.
The market is organized by the Unica School for children with autism. Every exhibitor gives a percentage of their sales to the school.
This is the first year I am participating. I am selling original paintings and prints. I do hope it goes well!

My paintings

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ek hoop dit gaan goed met jou en die verkope!

FG

Deirdre said...

Dankie, ek wag in spanning om te sien hoe die publiek my kuns gaan ervaar. D

Anonymous said...

Ek het 'n print gekoop van Nguni 3. Hy het my hart gesteel. Baie mooi!