Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Unica Christmas Market


I have been a very bad blogger. I have been so busy making blocks for the 23 Unica Christmas Market that I have not been here in a very long time. The market starts this Friday. Hopefully then my life will be back to normal. I am also exhibiting in an upcoming painting exhibition that starts in 2 weeks time and have not done anything! Will have to get moving.

For those of you in Pretoria, please support the Christmas market, a share of the profits goes to the Unica School for autistic children. It is a wonderful place to do your christmas shopping.
A sample of some of the blocks.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

didsworld.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading didsworld.blogspot.com every day.
payday advances
cash advance