Sunday, September 4, 2011

Blos Mark - Pretoria

I had a wonderfull day at Blos Market yesterday. This is just the perfect venue for a craft/food/live music/chill out zone.

The next date will be a night market on the 5th of Novemver from 17hoo - 22hoo. You will find all the usuals there plus some old movies will be showing on a big screen in the garden. Sure to be a lot of fun.


A great place to bring the kids and just chill under the trees.




The pinata is always a favourite with the kids and their moms :)




What a pleasure it was listening to Hoot 'n Anny. They are a country folk band from Pretoria. Their music took me way back to my student days... aah the good old days.


My range of Dids - Felt Creations. Happy to report that a lot of stock found happy homes to go to.

My daughter Lana had a great day out under the trees. Must be all the cake, hotdogs and home made lemonade :)


No comments: