Sunday, January 22, 2012

Stork Tea Mobile - Mie Arts and Crafts

Yesterday we had a stork tea at my studio for my sister Lize. Just in time to, she went into labour yesterday evening - 2 weeks early! Phew, close call..


We had such a lovely time. My studio is the ideal venue for all our family functions, it takes a bit of time clearing out all the arty bits laying around but it is a great space to entertain.



I ordered a mobile kit from my wonderfully creative friend, Wilmarie Viljoen (Mie Arts and Crafts) and everyone participated, sewing on buttons and hanging their miniature creatures on the mobile.


It was a fun, interactive morning with a lot of laughter and yummy eats.



My lovely mother and twin sisters, Lize in front, and Ilze



Before the guests arrive


Friends completing the mobile





The completed mobile. Lize absolutely adores her special gift.

Thanks Wilmarie :)

No comments: