Monday, February 2, 2009

Last India paintings

My "india" exhibition paintings are completed. I almost feel sad, it was such fun. I am already thinking about a next theme...
I can't wait to take them to the gallery on Wednesday and see the other artist's paintings. This is a fun gallery and has a "anything goes" attitude. They realy give artists the freedom to explore their creative side to the full.
Will take photos on Friday at the opening and show you what talented artists there are in South Africa.

India 5
Mixed media on boxed masonite 60x90cm
SOLD

India 4
Mixed media on boxed masonite 30x60cm
SOLD


The invitation

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oooooh Dids! These are ethereal and so lovely. I can even see them as meditative pieces. Your composition and rendering of the lotus bloom and leaves are exquisite. I see success with your show!

Deirdre said...

Hi Sheila
Will keep you updated with exhibition photos. Regards D